We are excited for the TC Storm Competitive Season to get underway!
In preparation for the season, please join us for Competitive team parent meetings:
· U10 Boys AND Girls – Monday, March 26th @ 5:45pm-6:30pm
· U11 and U12 Boys AND Girls – Monday, March 26th @ 6:45pm-7:30pm
· U13 and U14 Boys AND Girls – Monday, March 26th @ 7:45pm-8:30pm
· U16 Boys – Tuesday, March 27th @ 6:45pm-7:30pm
· U17 Boys – Tuesday, March 28th @ 7:45pm-8:30pm
All meetings will be held at the Tri-City Storm Soccer Club Fargo office, 3220 18th Street South - Fargo, in the downstairs conference room. We will have signs posted on the doors to guide you. You will want to enter in from the back of the building.
We need you to be aware of a few things prior to the meetings.
· Uniforms – with the advent of the new Tri-City Storm Soccer Club we will need to place a uniform order. The uniform package is $100 and consists of the following:
o One black jersey
o One yellow jersey
o One silver training jersey
o One pair socks
o One pair game shorts
Additional items may be ordered at the time you place the uniform order. We will need all sizes and payment by Monday, April 2nd in order to insure we have the items available for our tournaments.
Player numbers will be assigned this year by the club.
The Fargo office has samples of the items. Please feel free to stop in during office hours to try on sizes if necessary. All clothing items will also be available to try on before/after the parent meetings.
Fargo Office Hours:
Tuesday – 12Noon – 7pm
Wednesday – 12Noon – 4pm
Thursday – 12Noon – 4pm
Friday – 9am-1pm
· Birth Certificates – we will need everyone to bring with them a copy of your player’s birth certificate. We will be collecting these at the team meetings.
· Medical Waiver - please complete and turn in the attached medical waiver during the meeting as this will be required for game and tournament play. This completed form is required prior to the end of the first week of practice.
· Photo Release Form – Please complete and turn in the attached photo release form during the meeting. If you do not wish to complete this form, please let us know so we have an idea when we look for material for the website.
· Team Manager – we are looking for one parent to volunteer for the role of Team Manager for each team. This role is responsible for managing logistics and communications between the Team Manager Coordinator/Office and the team. We will have a Team Manager Coordinator on site attending the meetings to help facilitate responsibilities for the team role.
· Practices – we will be sending out practice schedules no later than Wednesday, April 11th. Two-three practices/week will be scheduled per team. Your player will need to bring the following to each practice: ball, training jersey, cleats, and appropriate clothing (temperature). We are targeting the week of April 16th to begin practices - weather permitting. Practices will run through the end of league play.
Ball Sizes –
U10-U12 = size 4
U13+ = size 5
· Concessions - Each club member is required to volunteer. Competitive teams will be assigned one-two shifts during a rec weekend along with shifts at our clubs Tri-City Tournament in June. The hours worked not only help to keep the club fees lower; they also provide us an opportunity to showcase the club and its members.
· Tournaments - We will discuss some minor changes to the tournament schedules communicated earlier.
· Coaching Staff - We will not be introducing individual coaching staff members at this meeting. This meeting is geared towards information you will need to start the season. Individual team meetings will be held once training begins.
· North Dakota Soccer League - All competitive teams will participate in league games to be held throughout the season (May-July). Once scheduled, we will communicate game dates/times immediately.
If you are not able to attend the meeting please mail in all forms (birth certificate, medical waiver, uniform order form) and payment to the office by April 2, 2012:
Tri-City Storm Soccer Club
3220 18th Street S - Suite 8E
Fargo, ND 58104
Thank you for making the choice to be a part of the Tri-City Storm Soccer Club! We are looking forward to a great soccer season.